OneUSG Connect System
OneUSG Connect is the University System of Georgia's HR and Payroll System, a part of the University System of Georgia initiative to develop and implement streamlined human resources and payroll policies, procedures, and technology solutions that benefit all USG institutions.
The OneUSG Connect system maintenance window is 11:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. daily. Ad hoc maintenance may be performed during this window. System availability and outages can be found at Status.usg.edu .
- Faculty and Staff Go-Live Guide contains important go-live information.
- Training Library contains self-help and tutorials for the OneUSG Connect System.
- Training Resource Page contains a list of classes and recordings on the OneUSG Connect System.
- Service Desk is ready to assist you with questions you have.
Human Capital Management (HCM) software refers to applications that are intended to help an organization manage and maintain its workforce. Instead of having individual payroll software, time-sheet software, productivity analytics software, etc., HCM software integrates all of those functions into one platform.
OneUSG Connect includes the following business processes/modules:
- Time and Labor: includes employee time and the approval of that time.
- Absences Management: includes the management of absence time such as vacation, sick, and leaves of absence for all faculty and staff.
- Payroll: includes how an employee is paid and how pay is managed and processed.
- Self Service (Employee and Manager): allows employees to perform routine tasks and managers to initiate and approve transactions for their employees.
- Faculty Events: includes details around faculty promotion, tenure, eligibility, and special titles.
- Workforce Administration: includes information regarding the lifecycle of a person and position details.
- Benefits: consolidation and coordination of benefits processes across the USG.
- Commitment Accounting: includes how to distribute and account for payroll. How to connect labor distribution in HCM to the General Ledger in Finance PeopleSoft.
Information on how to request access is available on the Access Request Resource page.
- Standard Operating Procedures - OneUSG Connect
- OneUSG HCM Business Processes Information
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Information
- Kaba Time Clock Information
- Payroll Transition Information
- Faculty and Staff Go-Live Guide
- OneUSG Connect Position Life Cycle Guide (Workforce Administration)
Page Last Updated: 05/14/20