Sponsored Projects Report (Project Status Report)
The Project Status Report provides project financial information including budgets,
actuals, encumbrances, remaining balances and burn rates. This report is now available
- You must have already been granted access to Simpler via the UGA Financial Management
System to access the data warehouse.
- Connect to the “02 Restricted” VPN and navigate to reports.uga.edu. From the Available
Reports section, scroll down to Most Commonly Used and you will find a link to the
Project Status Report. Or, you can navigate directly to the report in the UGA Data
Warehouse by going to http://datawarehouse.uga.edu/reports_analytics/ and selecting the “Reporting Portal” button
- Yes. In addition to sponsored projects, this report also includes capital and other
- The data warehouse is refreshed from PeopleSoft on a nightly basis, so this report
will show all transactions through approximately 1:00 a.m. on the current day.
- We made every effort to develop this report to be as intuitive and user-friendly as
possible. Training materials are available in the Training Library on this page. Note that you will need to deselect #NA in the Project ID field to show all projects.
Page Last Modified: 8/9/18