OneUSG Connect 6.40 Maintenance: March 10, 2023
Friday, March 10, 2023
OneUSG Connect Release 6.40 is currently scheduled for Friday, March 10 at 11:15 p.m. through Tuesday, March 14 at 7:00 a.m.
OneUSG Connect will be unavailable from Friday, March 10 at 11:15 p.m. to Tuesday, March 14 at 7 a.m. Please note that this outage includes a Monday and that W-2s will not be available for viewing or printing. KABA Time Clocks and OneUSG - Benefits will be available during this time, however.
Changes for this release will include a new leave type, and look and feel changes to OneUSG Connect are anticipated as part of this system release. Additional details will be discussed in the February 16 and March 2 Status Calls.
How does this affect me?
- Faculty or staff whoneedelectronic copies of their W-2 forms during the outage should plan to download them prior to 6:00 p.m. on Friday, March 10.
- Individuals paid biweekly may need to report time differently during these times (see below and consult your supervisor).
- Individuals requesting absences will need to enter requests outside these times.
- Supervisorswill need to approve time and absences outside of these times.
- OneUSG Connect-Benefits will remain open and accessible during this downtime.
- UGAJobs will remain open. Actions will flow into OneUSG Connect once the system is back online.
- Web Clock: Individuals using this method should record punches on a paper timesheet. Their managers will need to add the punches to the online timesheet once the system is back online. Consult your supervisor about internal processes for this
- Pay from Schedule/Manual Time Entry: Individuals using these methods will be able to add hours worked onto their timesheets once the system is back online.
- Kaba time clockswill remain available for regular use and punches will flow into OneUSG Connect once the system is back online. The clocks may show “Offline,” but are still able to record and track punches.
- Managers, Supervisors and Time Approvers will need to enter employee time recorded via paper timesheets (if applicable) once the system is back online.
- Employee Self-Service: Updates to direct deposit, tax information, addresses, view paystubs, etc. will need to occur outside the upgrade times.
If you have any questions, please contact the OneUSG Connect Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-0202 (option 1).