OneSource Financial Management System
Thursday, July 5, 2018
The moment has arrived; the UGA Financial Management System is up and operational.
Going forward, we will use the OneSource listserv, a combination of UGA business, human resource, and IT listservs, to communicate key information and known issues. We want to make you aware of a few items as you begin using the system:
- A list of Known Issues is available on the Known Issues Resource This will be updated regularly as new issues are identified. An email will be distributed to this OneSource listserv when new known issues are posted.
- The login button is available from https://onesource.uga.edu. We recommend that you create a bookmark for easy access.
- The Training Library is a great resource for training materials and videos for you to use as you learn the new systems. Share this link with your colleagues.
- Between July 2 and July 13:
- Expected hours of system availability will be 7AM to 6PM, Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.
- There will be an optional daily maintenance window between 6PM and 7AM. This window facilitates remaining data conversion efforts. Users may not be able to access the system during this window. Our daily status call will include more information on whether or not this window will be used.
We may send additional communications during the month of July as the need arises. Please check onesource.uga.edu to utilize resource pages, the readiness kit, and information about known issues and feature releases.
As always, please reach out to the OneSource Service Desk with any questions you may have. They can be reached by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 2-0202.
Thank you for joining us on this journey and for helping us reach this point!